A/W 2012/2013 Vogues - my wishlist

Here are the patterns that I like the most from the current offering from Vogue... I wonder how many I'll actually end up making? ;-)
1325

1316
1317
1324
1323
There have been mixed responses to the patterns recently aired by Vogue, with a number of people saying they don't like the poses.  I think they are kind of funny, and that it's cool that these could be in a fashion magazine.  I think it shows a certain pride in their work - that they are aspiring for their patterns to be high fashion (which I think they do quite well for what it's worth).

Comments

  1. Hi, I'm looking all over for Vogue out of print pattern # 7982 (handbags). I saw you reviewed it on patternreview.com. Would you be willing to sell it to me if you're not going to be using it anymore? I can be reached at julieeilber@aol.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts